야드 스틱 원 - 1 GHz 이하 무선 트랜시버 IC USB 동글
(YARD Stick One)
- YARD Stick One (Yet Another Radio Dongle)은 1Ghz 이하의 주파수에서 무선 신호를 전송하고 수신 받을 수 있는 제품입니다.
- IM-Me 와 같은 라이도 회로를 사용하며 IM-Me 펌웨어를 커스터마이제이션 하여 이런 라디오 기능이 가능하게 되었습니다.
- 야드 스틱 원을 USB를 통해 컴퓨터에 연결하여 IM-Me 펌웨어를 사용할 수 있게 됩니다.
- half-duplex transmit and receive
- official operating frequencies: 300-348 MHz, 391-464 MHz, and 782-928 MHz
- unofficial operating frequencies: 281-361 MHz, 378-481 MHz, and 749-962 MHz
- modulations: ASK, OOK, GFSK, 2-FSK, 4-FSK, MSK
- data rates up to 500 kbps
- Full-Speed USB 2.0
(Official operating frequencies are guaranteed to work. Unofficial operating frequencies work in our experience.)
YARD Stick One comes with RfCat firmware installed, courtesy of atlas. RfCat allows you to control the wireless transceiver from an interactive Python shell or your own program running on your computer. YARD Stick One also has CC Bootloader installed, so you can upgrade RFCat or install your own firmware without any additional programming hardware. An antenna is not included. ANT500 is recommended as a starter antenna for YARD Stick One.
Originally based on the ToorCon 14 Badge design, YARD Stick One has several featured not previously seen in CC1111 platforms:
- SMA connector for external antennas such as ANT500
- receive amplifier for improved sensitivity
- transmit amplifier for higher output power
- strong RF performance across the entire operating frequency range
- low pass filter for elimination of harmonics when operating in the 800 and 900 MHz bands
- antenna port power control for compatibility with antenna port accessories designed for HackRF One
- GoodFET-compatible expansion and programming header
- GIMME-compatible programming test points
- For documentation and open source design files, visit the project wiki.